Episode 1

When I was just about to alight from the bus, I was welcomed with a smile from a young woman. I took the smile as a sign of bad luck because of the colour of her teeth. She requested to help me carry  my luggage but I rejected her offer. She insisted and I finally agreed to her offer. 

I introduced myself to her as a teacher posted to serve in their community. She smiled a second time, and I gave a fake smile back because her smiles bored me. She called some kids to help carry my luggage to the chief’s house.



 At the chief’s palace, the chief introduced his wives and children to me. He had three wives and seven children of which two were males and the rest, females. The eldest among the children was a lady with an age of about twenty (20) years.

 Although the chief mentioned the names of all the children, my mind picked only one name, and that was the name of the eldest child, Abiba. I was shocked to have been told that the lady who welcomed me at the station was the third and most loved wife of the chief. 

I was given a room at the palace. The chief ordered for my items to be sent to my room. I moved into my room and relaxed on my single-sized mattress because my journey was a tiresome one.

 As I lay on my mattress and was laying curses on GES for posting me to such a deprived community, I heard a knock

on my door. 

Episode on complete, kindly tap on episode 2.


Village Teacher Episode 2

 

other related..

Introduction to English

Meaning of Policies & it Importance

Latest types of letter writing

Post a Comment

Thanks very much for your wonderful massage.
We are glad to hear from you.
you can also email us at info@banibatiti.com

Previous Post Next Post